Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Welcome to WoodFloorPro!

Hopefully this site serves a bigger better purpose than just providing a podium for my commentaries, commotions and all 'round general goings on.

I've been writing and teaching all about wood flooring for more than 30 years. In their favor and indulgence along the way, beginners, trades folk, professional wood flooring contractors and my many thousands of flooring clients have generously acquiesced to my rantings. More importantly, they've generously shared their ideas, opinions and experiences molding me into the creature and teacher (for better or worse) that I am today.

That said, I thought it about time to create a blog. Here, I hope to finally find the answers to wood flooring and real life related questions stated in absolute and complete candor, without fear of censure (mostly from self-imposed regimens); ponder possibilities (of new products, features and techniques) bandied about by the (often deep-pocketed) marketeers; speak of ideas, techniques and methodologies (old and new); and finally to tell a few stories, mostly relate first hand experiences but also share with you some of those shared with me from those I know who work (or have worked) in the trade.

Don Bollinger

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Above wood or concrete subfloors. especially if you are installing above a concrete slab or you live in a humid area. garage flooring

Unknown said...

Above wood or concrete subfloors. especially if you are installing above a concrete slab or you live in a humid area. garage flooring